From at least the mid-19th century Terrington Feast was a sigificant event in the village, which started annually on Low Sunday (the Sunday after Easter). It lasted several days and included horse racing on Freers Moor (later in Vesters Pasture, Mowthorpe) until about 1880, stalls, a horse show, a cricket match, and evening concerts. The 1891 census lists a hawker, a confectioner and a general dealer with their families in caravans as 'strangers attending Terrington Feast'. Mrs Ellerby, born in 1906, remembers in her Oral History recording, that there were stalls and hooplas in the area in front of the pub. It seems to have ceased in the 1930s.
In June 1994, Terrington Feast was resurrected to help raise funds to build a new village hall – the event being billed as "reintroducing a traditional event which last occurred more than 60 years ago".
This was an afternoon of family entertainment, including open gardens, a hot-air balloon, Morris dancers, classic motorcycles, steam engines and boat displays, village stocks, jugglers and street shows, craft and village stalls and an afternoon concert.
In 2011 the feast was revived again as reported in the Gazette & Herald: The revival of Terrington Feast. During this a presentation was made to John Goodwill following his retirement from Terrington Parish Council after 44 years, many of these as Chairman.