Skip to main content
Latest additions to Terrington Archive
. The story of father and son shoemakers, William and George Goodwill.
Ladies' and Men's Walking groups
. Information about the groups plus lots of photos.
Kelly's Directories for 1897 and 1901
. There is now a complete set of trade directories from Baines Directory of 1823 to Kelly's Directory of 1937.
Advent Windows 2021
Census summaries for 1991, 2001 and 2011
Photographs added to the
Old photographs page
Aerial view of the east end of the village, including Goodwills' petrol pumps opposite Rectory Farm House, 1969, provided by Ken Wildey.
Works to install new water main, Main Street, 16th May 2021. Copyright Paul Stevenson.
Photograph added to the
Terrington Feast page
Terrington Feast 1907, with caravans and band
This page last updated: 16th April 2022
Back to top of page